- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
704-357-0008 | 4800 Sirus Lane, Suite A Charlotte, NC 28208
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Fantastic and timely service. The staff at Compton's Automotive is knowledgeable and honest. The fresh baked cookies made daily are not a bad treat either. Thanks for taking great care of my minivan!Lisa H.
Great staff, super friendly and knowledgeable, 100% recommend.HS
Through assessment and quick turn-around on a major engine job! Car runs like new again with a 200k engine.Patrick O.
I've been going to Compton's Automotive since I moved here, and it was recommended by a coworker, for about 5 years. They are always helpful, honest, and priced fairly. They have even suggested bringing my car to Ford for certain repairs, as they felt it may be covered under warranty when they easily could have just made the repairs themselves and profited. This is the only mechanic I use, and I recommend them to anyone.Brian W.
You don't typically hear the words "mechanic" and "honest" in the same sentence. But I can honestly say that these guys are honest and caring. Whether you drop off or wait, I promise you'll have a perfect experience each and every time.JJ A.
I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else! This place is great! They are honest and will never try to up-sell services. The cookies sure don't hurt either!Mandy P.